20% Saving for Subscribers + Seating Priority
2018 subscribers save 20% on single ticket prices in all venues which means subscribers receive 5 concerts for the price of 4.
Current subscribers also receive priority first choice seating and the option to retain their current seats in reserved seating venues when we receive the ticket order early. New reserved seating venues will be processed in order of receipt for first choice seating.
How to make bookings – Phone, Form or Online Purchasing
Phone, form or online purchasing
- Phone us at the office on 1300 511 099 for personal assistance.
- Mail the form to S&F – PO Box 18, Northbridge, NSW, 2063
- Online: use our popular online ticketing service at www.selbyandfriends.com.au. Follow the 'Buy Tickets' link to your city or venue.
- City Recital Hall subscribers must send order forms to Selby & Friends to ensure current seating is retained. Single Ticket patrons also have the option to call the venue Box Office on (02) 8256 2222 or visit the dedicated 'Selby & Friends' concerts link found at www.cityrecitalhall.com.
- All ticketing will be processed in order of receipt, single tickets being allocated once the subscription renewal period closes, and all tickets will be mailed after the close of the current season.
Selby & Friends regrets there are no refunds after purchase.
Bring a child for Free!
All children 14 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed adult provided there is space available in the venue. Please call the S&F office on 1300 511 099 when booking for a child. One child admitted free per accompanying adult.
Important Information for Patrons with Tickets - 2018
As Selby & Friends is a small organisation which is often fortunate to have assistance from volunteers at our box office, please help us by noting the following policies–
1. PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING YOUR TICKET(S) TO THE CONCERT OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CONCERT IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TICKET(S) AS YOU NEED A TICKET TO GAIN ADMITTANCE.
2. If you have lost or forgotten your tickets and come to the concert without having contacted our office in advance, you will be asked to give our box office staff payment information to pass to the office during business hours for confirmation of your previous purchase as we do not have access to patron information at the box office.
3. If you wish to exchange tickets for a different venue or concert, one exchange is free. To enable the exchange, return the tickets you do not wish to use to our office, ensuring we receive them before the concert you do not wish to attend, with a stamped self-addressed envelope and a note detailing your exchange request. S&F will send your replacement tickets in the provided envelope. Otherwise tickets will be available to be picked up at the box office prior to the concert.
Exchanges requested within 7 days of a concert will still require tickets returned to our office to ensure your replacement tickets are available at the box office for your desired concert.
Ticket exchanges for City Recital Hall and between some cities may incur additional charges.
4. Please be advised that a phone call or a note from a friend authorizing use of their tickets, without the actual tickets in hand, will no longer be valid for admission. It is your responsibility to ensure your friend receives your tickets should you wish them to attend in your place.
5. Tickets playing hide and seek on concert day? Please contact us by email to organize replacements to be picked up at the box office as we may be travelling, or it could be a weekend.
6. PLEASE NOTE: As part of our terms and conditions of purchase for Senior, Student or Pensioner tickets, presentation of proof of concession status is required upon purchase at the box office.
Making a Donation*
S&F activities are made possible with the support of our friends in the community. These funds contribute enormously to the continuation of each season! If you enjoy our concerts and support our activities we encourage you to become an S&F supporting patron through the Australian Cultural Fund facilitated by Creative Partnerships Australia which enables you to make a fully tax-deductible donation to S&F. The donation form can be found on our website or you can donate online at australianculturalfund.org.au/projects/selby-friends-2018 to receive a tax receipt instantly.
* Terms & Conditions: Whilst I understand that no guarantee can be given, it is my preference that this donation is granted to Selby & Friends. I have read and understand the terms and conditions at australianculturalfund.org.au. I acknowledge that I am not a family member, partner or spouse of the preferred recipient/s and that my donation is unconditional and I cannot receive any benefit, advantage, right or privilege in return for my gift. Donations incur a 5% service charge.
Make a Bequest
Making the decision to give a gift of support in your will to Selby & Friends will make an enormous impact on our ability to ensure that the series continues to thrive and enrich the community for future generations of aspiring artists and music lovers. Please consider supporting Selby & Friends with a gift. To find out more information please contact Teri King at email@example.com or call 1300 511 099.