20% Saving for Subscribers + Seating Priority
2017 subscribers save 20% on single ticket prices in all venues which means subscribers receive 5 concerts for the price of 4.
Current subscribers also receive priority first choice seating and the option to retain their current seats in reserved seating venues when Selby & Friends receives your ticket order form by 7 October, 2016.
Subscribers also save 10% on the purchase of any additional single tickets throughout the season.
How to make bookings – Phone, Form or Online Purchasing
Phone, form or online purchasing
- Phone us at the office on 1300 511 099 for personal assistance.
- Mail the form to S&F – PO Box 18, Northbridge, NSW, 2063
- Online: use our popular online ticketing service at www.selbyandfriends.com.au. Follow the 'Buy Tickets' link to your city or venue.
- City Recital Hall subscribers must send order forms to Selby & Friends to ensure current seating is retained. Single Ticket patrons also have the option to call the venue Box Office on (02) 8256 2222 or visit the dedicated 'Selby & Friends' concerts link found at www.cityrecitalhall.com.
- All ticketing will be processed in order of receipt, single tickets being allocated once the subscription renewal period closes, and all tickets will be mailed after the close of the current season.
Selby & Friends regrets there are no refunds after purchase.
New Subscribers in 2017
Become a new season subscriber in 2017 and not only receive one concert for free (see above for details) but also receive our 2-CD Compilation set as an introductory gift.
Bring a Friend for Free!
Be the first to subscribe for 2017 in your venue and receive a complimentary ticket to the first concert of the 2017 season for a friend.
Be a Selby & Friends Ambassador
Introduce a new subscriber to S&F in 2017 and not only receive two complimentary tickets to the concert of your choice in our 2017 season (space in venue permitting) but also receive our special 2-CD Compilation set as a gift.
(Please ensure your introduced subscriber names you in the allocated space on the ticket order form for this offer to be valid.)
Bring a child for Free!
All children 14 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed adult provided there is space available. Please call the S&F office on 1300 511 099 when booking for a child.
Making a Donation*
S&F activities are made possible with the support of our friends in the community. These funds contribute enormously to the continuation of each season! If you enjoy our concerts and support our activities we encourage you to become an S&F supporting patron through the Australian Cultural Fund facilitated by Creative Partnerships Australia which enables you to make a fully tax-deductible donation to S&F. The donation form can be found on our website or you can donate online at australianculturalfund.org.au/projects/selby-friends-2016 to receive a tax receipt instantly.
* Terms & Conditions: Whilst I understand that no guarantee can be given, it is my preference that this donation is granted to Selby & Friends. I have read and understand the terms and conditions at australianculturalfund.org.au. I acknowledge that I am not a family member, partner or spouse of the preferred recipient/s and that my donation is unconditional and I cannot receive any benefit, advantage, right or privilege in return for my gift. Donations incur a 5% service charge.
Schumann Piano Quintet from Antilogy tour and more - click here.