How to Buy Tickets
Please select the city for which you wish to buy tickets and then follow the prompts on screen or return to this page for detailed instructions below.
2020 Season - Direct Links
Please select the season and city for which you wish to buy tickets.
HOW TO PURCHASE: Under the individual concerts listed below you will find a tab entitled Full Details. Click on this tab to be directed to the purchase tickets window. Choose the kind of tickets you wish to buy (single, subscription) from the drop down menu and then follow the prompts to the secure Check Out and fill in your details including your phone number and any concession details. You can also send us messages through the "Instructions to Seller" tab during Check Out.
All online ticket purchases are processed securely using Paypal. For City Recital Hall Angel Place concerts, please follow the links provided for purchases and ticketing processed directly by the venue.
Ticket Purchase Process
1. Choose your city and concert from those listed above. Concerts are listed in chronological date order. Click on the tab entitled More Info & Buy Tickets.
2. Scroll down to access ticket types from a drop down menu. Then click the "Add to Cart" button. You can purchase more than one ticket of the same kind by simply changing the quantity value from '1' to as many as you require before you check out.
3. When you have added all of the tickets you wish to purchase to your cart, click the 'Check out' button. You can also send us messages through the 'Instructions to Seller' or 'Instructions from the Purchaser' box during Check Out.
4. At this point you will be transferred to Paypal to complete your transaction. You are now invited to pay with a Credit Card or your own Paypal account.
5. Follow the instructions on the Paypal site to complete your transaction. You will receive an email from Paypal notifying you of your transactions status.
Please note: Selby & Friends does not offer refunds after purchase.
6. Upon payment completion, close the Paypal window and return to www.selbyandfriends.com.au in order to fill in a post-purchase form that allows you to send us your concession details if relevant for Seniors and Student/Pensioner tickets. These details are required at the time of purchase to be eligible for the concession prices listed. If you do not supply concession details you may be required to pay the difference in price with a higher priced ticket prior to receiving your tickets.
7. Tickets can be purchased at the door prior to each concert (unless sold out) should you choose to do so in person rather than online or over the phone.
Please note - concession card holders
As part of our terms and conditions of purchase for Senior, Student or Pensioner tickets, presentation of proof of concession status for all concession holders wishing to take advantage of the concession price is required at time of purchase either online or at the box office. Definition of concession status is a government issued Seniors or Pensioner card with valid number, Student ID.